19. Bing Wang*, Shuncong Zhong, Tung-Lik Lee, Kevin S Fancey, Jiawei Mi. Non-destructive testing and evaluation of composite materials/structures: A state-of-the-art review. Advances in Mechanical Engineering 2020, 12(4): 1-28 (Featured Article, a full interview of BW and Editor-in-Chief’s recommendation are published as an Editorial in DOI: 10.1177/1687814020921745).
18. Bing Wang, Keith A Seffen, Simon D Guest. Folding of bistable composite tape-springs (CUED/D-STRUCT/TR.252). Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, 2019. ISSN: 0309-7447.
17. Keith A Seffen, Bing Wang, Simon D Guest. Folded orthotropic tape-springs. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. 2019, 123: 138-148.
16. Bing Wang, Keith A. Seffen, and Simon D. Guest. Shape of a bistable composite tape-spring in folding. AIAA SciTech 2019 Forum, 2019-2276, San Diego.
15. Bing Wang, Keith A Seffen, Simon D Guest. Bistable composite tape-springs for aircraft landing gear. CamMatNet 2019 Conference. 2019, Cambridge.
14. Bing Wang, Kevin S Fancey. Viscoelastically prestressed polymeric matrix composites: An investigation into fibre deformation and prestress mechanisms. Composites Part A-Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2018, 111: 106-114.
13. Bing Wang, Dongyue Tan, Tung Lik Lee, Jia Chuan Khong, Feng Wang, Dmitry Eskin, Thomas Connolley, Kamel Fezzaa, Jiawei Mi. Ultrafast synchrotron X-ray imaging studies of microstructure fragmentation in solidification under ultrasound. Acta Materialia, 2018, 144: 505-515.
12. Bing Wang, Dongyue Tan, Tung Lik Lee, Jia Chuan Khong, Feng Wang, Dmitry Eskin, Thomas Connolley, Kamel Fezzaa, Jiawei Mi. Data and videos for ultrafast synchrotron X-ray imaging studies of metal solidification under ultrasound. Data in Brief, 2018, 17: 837-841.
11. Bing Wang, Keith A Seffen, Simon D Guest. Folding of a bistable tape-spring structure based on plain-woven composite. 26th International Conference on Composites/Nano Engineering Proceeding (ICCE-26). 2018, Paris.
10. W Du, B Wang, TL Lee, JC Kong, B Koe, D Tan, W Zhang, CN Wang, Y Zhao, T Manuwong, A Sumayli, T Connolley, AJ Bodey, J Fife, K Fezzaa, A Rack, J Mi. Ultrafast synchrotron X-ray imaging and tomography of solidification microstructural evolution in external fields. 50 years of Synchrotron Radiation in the UK and its global impact Proceeding (UKSR50). 2018, Liverpool.
9. Bing Wang, Chao Ge, Kevin S Fancey. Snap-through behaviour of a bistable structure based on viscoelastically generated prestress. Composites Part B-Engineering, 2017, 114: 23-33.
8. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. Application of time-stress superposition to viscoelastic behavior of nylon 6,6 fibre and its ‘true’ elastic modulus. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2017, 134(24): 1-9.
7. Chao Ge, Bing Wang, Kevin S Fancey. An evaluation of the scanning electron microscope mirror effect to study viscoelastically prestressed polymeric matrix composites. Materials Today Communications, 2017, 12: 79-87.
6. Bing Wang. Viscoelastically prestressed composites: towards process optimisation and application to morphing structures. PhD Thesis. United Kingdom: University of Hull; 2016. https://hydra.hull.ac.uk/assets/hull:15173a/content
5. Peng Xu, Bing Wang, Kevin S Fancey, Xudong Zhao, Xiaoli Ma. Feasibility investigation of a bonding method for fibrous materials and aluminium sheets employed in evaporative cooling systems. 16th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies Proceeding (SET2017). 2017, Bologna.
4. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. Towards optimization of load-time conditions for producing viscoelastically prestressed polymeric matrix composites. Composites Part B-Engineering, 2016, 87: 336-342.
3. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. A bistable morphing composite using viscoelastically generated prestress. Materials Letters, 2015, 158: 108-110.
2. Chao Ge, Bing Wang, Kevin S Fancey. Techniques to investigate viscoelastically generated prestress in polymeric composites. 10thInternational Conference on Composite Science and Technology Proceeding (ICCST/10). 2015, Portugal.
1. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. Shape-changing (bistable) composites based on viscoelastically generated prestress. 10thInternational Conference on Composite Science and Technology Proceeding (ICCST/10). 2015, Portugal.