1. Keith A Seffen, Bing Wang, Simon D Guest. Folded orthotropic tape-springs. Special Edition of the Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids in honour of Prof Fleck’s 60th Birthday, 2018, to be published (IF: 3.566).
2. Bing Wang, Kevin S Fancey. Viscoelastically prestressed polymeric matrix composites: An investigation into fibre deformation and prestress mechanisms. Composites Part A-Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2018, 111: 106-114 (IF: 4.514).
3. Bing Wang, Dongyue Tan, Tung Lik Lee, Jia Chuan Khong, Feng Wang, Dmitry Eskin, Thomas Connolley, Kamel Fezzaa, Jiawei Mi. Ultrafast synchrotron X-ray imaging studies of microstructure fragmentation in solidification under ultrasound. Acta Materialia, 2018, 144: 505-515 (IF: 6.036).
4. Bing Wang, Dongyue Tan, Tung Lik Lee, Jia Chuan Khong, Feng Wang, Dmitry Eskin, Thomas Connolley, Kamel Fezzaa, Jiawei Mi. Data and videos for ultrafast synchrotron X-ray imaging studies of metal solidification under ultrasound. Data in Brief, 2018, 17: 837-841.
5. Bing Wang, Chao Ge, Kevin S Fancey. Snap-through behaviour of a bistable structure based on viscoelastically generated prestress. Composites Part B-Engineering, 2017, 114: 23-33 (IF: 4.920).
6. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. Application of time-stress superposition to viscoelastic behavior of nylon 6,6 fibre and its ‘true’ elastic modulus. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2017, 134(24): 1-9 (IF: 1.901).
7. Chao Ge, Bing Wang, Kevin S Fancey. An evaluation of the scanning electron microscope mirror effect to study viscoelastically prestressed polymeric matrix composites. Materials Today Communications, 2017, 12: 79-87.
8. Bing Wang. Viscoelastically prestressed composites: towards process optimisation and application to morphing structures. PhD Thesis. United Kingdom: University of Hull; 2016. https://hydra.hull.ac.uk/assets/hull:15173a/content
9. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. Towards optimization of load-time conditions for producing viscoelastically prestressed polymeric matrix composites. Composites Part B-Engineering, 2016, 87: 336-342 (IF: 4.920).
10. Bing Wang and Kevin S Fancey. A bistable morphing composite using viscoelastically generated prestress. Materials Letters, 2015, 158: 108-110 (IF: 2.687).